PAID INTERNSHIP: MOBILE WEB DEVELOPMENT
Usablenet Inc. (www.usablenet.com) is looking for a testing Intern to work with the in-house QA team for Mobile websites. The right candidates will receive training and experience in the growth market of Mobile along with an hourly rate that reflects the intern position. The position will be approximately 20 hours per week. The time slot can be flexible.
This position is ideally suited for a student pursuing a bachelors/masters degree in a computer science related field.
• Conduct end user testing on mobile web sites as part of the Project team
• Track issues reported to developers and re-test
• Work with project managers to co-ordinate new site designs and tests
• Work in a team environment to create Mobile device QA test process and help review and implement test plans.
• Demonstrate a general knowledge of mobile web development and mobile device use
• Identify, report, and document site bugs and other functionality that is inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications. Must have good written and verbal skills and be able to review and assist with documentation.
• Assist with projects as requested
Technical Skills and Education:
• Pursuing a degree in Web Design, or related field.
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Professional, with good organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
* Compensation: $12 / Hour
* This is a part-time job.
* This is an internship job
For more info, contact Estela Rizzuto:
Main: 212-965-5388 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org