STAPLE DESIGN IS LOOKING FOR INTERNS
• if you have an interest in what they do. You'll be able to work in all facets of our business: Retail (Reed Space), Design, Consulting, Apparel Design, Sales, Distribution, Publishing, New Media, etc.
• if you are ready to bust your ass like this little guy shown here.
• if you know how to keep a schedule.
• if you want the opportunity of a lifetime to gain real life hands on experience.
• if you want your lunches paid for (and maybe travel).
DO NOT APPLY:
• if you live far away from downtown NYC.
• if you only need a seasonal short term internship. We need people who can commit. Most current Staple employees started as interns.
• if you just want to sit in a chair and design all day.
• if you need money.
• if you just wanna be "down".
• if you have bad breath or uncontrollable body odor.
Remember, In internships as in life: You get out as much as you put in.
Send a cover letter, resumes and/or samples of work to: theslave_at_stapledesign_dot_com.