YOUNITY PRESENTS FRESHER! & RE-FRESH THE STREETS!
This year Younity’s 3rd exhibition entitled FRESHER! will host 40 female urban artists who will participate on an exhibition indoors and outdoors dedicated to bringing community awareness to environmental issues like; recycling, consumerism, global warming, pollution, health and renewable energy. Along with the exhibit YOUNITY will self publish it’s second collectors book series that will help keep the message alive. Throughout the exhibit YOUNITY will host youth workshops, mural projects, and panel discussions to help educate the community about the importance of living GREEN.
FRESHER! CALL FOR ENTRIES – ( WORLDWIDE )
10 -15 new artists will be chosen to showcase their work at the Younity FRESHER exhibition in the fall of 09′.
Each artist is asked to create a piece based on one or more of the environmental issues listed below.
• Please note that if your work is chosen each artist will be responsible for shipping to and from YOUNITY NYC studio.
• Please be conscious of size, weight, and fragile artwork.
RE-FRESH THE STREETS! – ( WORLDWIDE )
Artists / crews worldwide are asked to participate in a street art/mural project entitled “RE-FRESH THE STREETS” using one or more of the following environmental issues below. The street art/mural created must include Younity’s FRESHER! stencil logo provided to be able to unite and identify the project worldwide. We will select 10-15 images from various cities/ streets/ communities which will be included in the 2009 “FRESHER!” exhibit.
ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES INCLUDE:
• global warming
• renewable energy
• Entry Fee: $10.00 per submission ( limit 3 submissions per artist )
• Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For Checks or Money order payments please email us at: email@example.com
• e-mail your JPG submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading:
FRESHER & SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Please include the following:
• Artist Name:
• Website link and/or myspace link:
• Short Bio:
* * * DEADLINE: JUNE 1st 2009 * * *
For more info, click here here to download the call for entries guidelines or visit: