JOB OPENING | INTEGRATED MARKETING MANAGER, PEOPLE EN ESPAÑOL
The Integrated Marketing Manager reports to the Director, Strategic Marketing & Promotions. This person will execute advertising category and project-specific initiatives, including but not limited to advertorials, consumer events, merchandising, promotional programs and online efforts for People en Español magazine and PeopleEnEspanol.com
The manager will play an integral role in developing integrated marketing strategies, promotions and programs for assigned advertising categories as well as manage a selection of the magazine’s core branded programs. The position of Integrated Marketing Manager combines creative “big” idea/platform creation, partnership development, event execution and presentation skills in an effort to leverage the People en Español brand as a vital media partner.
• Idea generation and program development: Work with sales and marketing colleagues to develop integrated opportunities including print, digital, event, retail and more to maximize advertising partnerships
• Category development: Support the Integrated Marketing team in the development of category-specific strategies
• Presentation development and execution: Work with various departments (i.e. strategic research department, online, creative services and events) to create compelling proposals, presentations, marketing concepts and/or positioning
• Client Meetings: Accompany sales reps and/or marketing management on sales calls to present marketing platforms and client-specific opportunities
• Project management: Responsible for managing the daily workflow process including the prioritizing of presentations and follow-up on all materials delivered to sales partners
• Program Management: Responsible for managing all aspects of assigned category and custom marketing programs from conception through implementation and/or fulfillment Also assist in execution of major marketing events, along with other Marketing staff
• Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum 4 – 6 years marketing experience, preferably in magazines, media or promotions
• The Manager should be a team player, self-starter who is also extremely innovative, creative, professional and resourceful
• Ideal candidate must be highly proactive, detail-oriented and posses exceptional organizational skills
• Knowledge of advertising sales, magazine marketing and entertainment marketing
• Background in proposal writing and event/added-value execution.
• Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and presentation skills (Verbal, written)
• Written and verbal fluency in Spanish a plus.
• Familiarity with Hispanic market and strong relationships with Hispanic media /marketing companies a plus
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org