SAY WORD! | A CREDIT CARD OFFER FOR SUB-PRIME SUCKERS
Props to The Consumerist as well as Golb at Money, Money, Matter, and More Musings for exposing this sham of a scam. MasterCard should be ashamed of backing such a sheisty card. It is designed to prey on subprime borrowers who, sadly, cannot get a better card. It is literally the worst credit card in the world.
- Account setup fee: $99
- Program participation fee: $89
- Annual fee: $49
- Account maintenance fee: $120 (charged @ $10/month)
- Purchase APR: 19.92%
- Authorized user fee: $30 (great! seems like $53 credit is a bit too much for a single person to handle)
- Credit limit increase fee: $25 (and you don’t even have to ask for it!)
- Internet payment fee: $4 for each authorized internet payment.
For the rest of this story visit: www.consumerist.com