EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT THE ORCHARD: COORDINATOR, NEW MEDIA (LATIN)
The Orchard is the world’s leading digital distributor and marketer of independent music, with a catalogue of more than one million tracks representing 73 countries, thousands of labels, and every music genre.
As a Coordinator, New Media (Latin) you will be responsible for assisting in the creation and execution of new media marketing campaigns for select Orchard releases, mainly in the Latin music genre. Primary responsibilities include digital publicity (online press including album reviews, interviews, tour promotion, etc), contests and interactive promotions, social networking, and viral promotions. Candidates should have existing contacts within the digital realm and be knowledgeable about popular websites/blogs and current online trends. In addition, this person will keep detailed reports of each campaign to be reported regularly to the clients.
Candidate will have an interest in and connections with online publications in the Latin music genre. This position will work in tandem with the Integrated Marketing department in support of our Artist and Label Relations teams to build comprehensive online marketing campaigns to increase awareness of artists and drive digital sales.
• 2-3 years in online media marketing (including existing contacts with range of online publications)
• Highly organized
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once in fast-paced environment
• Ability to execute innovative ideas
• Awareness of emerging websites, online trends and industry promotional tools
• Entrepreneurial, driven and self-sufficient
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Love of music! Interest in multiple musical genres
For more information contact:
Jaclyn Ranere 212.212.300.2839 | firstname.lastname@example.org