GOOGLE NYC JOB OPENING
The award-winning Google search engine is coming to a trade show or event near you. They have an immediate need for a high-energy, experienced event marketing professional to manage external events on the East Coast and nationwide. The ideal candidate has a proven record in developing effective event-marketing programs, is detail-oriented and thrives under pressure, and has a passion for event logistics and tactics.
• Help support event team’s strategic planning initiatives for all external events on the East Coast and nationwide (mostly focused on industry tradeshows, Google-sponsored conferences and seminars, client appreciation events).
• Event budget and event calendar management for assigned projects.
• Oversee event production and logistics from development of content, promotions, presentations, graphics/multimedia and other event-related marketing materials, to technical projects, such as audio/video production, lighting, and staging.
• Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
• Identify new event marketing opportunities based on industry trends and competitive research.
• Interact with vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups within Google.
• BA/BS with honors.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar event management role.
• Requires established relationships with professional event management companies and vendors on the East Coast.
• Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to participate on interdepartmental teams.
• Ability to work smart in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully.
• Must have ownership of work and be a proactive thinker.
• Must be willing to travel and work flexible hours.
To apply visit: www.google.com