EMPLOYMENT | ONLINE MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Latin lifestyle resource nocheLatina.com, is seeking online marketing interns to manage relationships with blogs, community boards and research alternative online marketing initiatives including:
• post and promote the brand in a non-marketing manner to relevant blogs, boards and chats
• Grassroots messaging and content placement on: Blogs, Websites, message boards, social networks, fansites, link submission sites, etc.
• Generate new ideas to maximize content outreach
• Participate in creating and executing online promotional plans
Will be responsible for researching and attending local events and helping spread awareness for the site.
This is a non-paid part-time internship. Intern can work anywhere from 15-25 hours a week and schedule is flexible. School credit may be available depending on your school’s requirements. You must check with your school on credit eligibility.
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right candidate to learn what it takes to run a major website and really play a hand in every aspect of the marketing & promotion of the site. Also an opportunity to work on other company initiatives including event-related work. A great way to get your foot in the door in the Latin entertainment industry for the right driven person.
• Knowledge of the community websites (like Myspace) and blogging sites is HUGE.
• Experience/knowledge/interest in the nightlife space is a BIG BIG plus.
• Candidates must have an interest in Latin lifestyle, music and culture.
• Fluency in Spanish ideal, but not necessary.
• Knowledge of html code a plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume saying why you think you’d be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no phone calls.