BE A HEADLINER IN THE NYC FESTIVAL! VOICES ON BLAST COMPETITION
One lucky winner will be flown to NYC for a three night and four day stay, be featured on our NYC Mainstage at The Public Theatre, audition for Russell Simmons’ Def Poetry Jam and receive a $1000 dollar performance fee!
1. We are looking for monologues, poems and rants.
2. ALL media types (video, audio, photos, blog) are acceptable.
3. Written entries should be between 500 and 1000 words.
4. We are looking for creative expression with a powerful statement about now.
5. The Bolt community will select the Top 10 and then the Festival’s Artistic Director will pick ONE Lucky Winner.