APRIL 10, 2006 | 3-7PM | A NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION IN NEW YORK CITY
A Peaceful Rally for Immigrant Rights at City Hall, NYC
Recognizing that the USA is a nation of immigrants, join the A-10 NYC Mobilization Network for Immigrant Rights* in a massive rally to:
• Stop the anti-immigrant House resolution 4437
• Stop all attacks against all immigrants
• Stop criminalization of immigrant communities
They are demanding comprehensive immigration reform, including:
• A path to citizenship, not a temporary guest worker program
• Family reunification measures
• Worker protections
• Full rights for all immigrants!
The A-10 NYC Mobilization Network for Immigrant Rights is comprised of many community, religious and immigrant rights’ groups and labor unions.